A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. LAUNCH PROJECT
- Joe Smith
- Release Date
- April 25, 2016
Rui Falacho DMD, MSci, PgD, PhD.
Published several papers in scientific journals. Has 4 chapters of books. Has 1 registered patent. Has participated in more than 150 International events as a Lecturer and/or hands-on trainer. Has advised 29 theses. Received 7 awards and/or honors. Has organised more than 30 Scientific Events. In his curriculum, the most frequent terms are: adhesion; digital dentistry; oral rehabilitation; composite resins; fixed prosthodontics; implantology; biomechanics; dental ceramics; bone regeneration; occlusion; Aesthetic Dentistry.
He serves as Section Editor for the Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry (JERD) and Section Editor for the International Journal of Esthetic Dentistry (IJED).
He completed his Integrated Masters Degree in Dental Medicine in 2009, Certificate in The Complete Modular Course in Professional Photography from the New York Institute of Photography, Postgraduate Degree in Experimental Pathology at FMUC, PhD in Health Sciences at Coimbra University.
He currently serves as:
– President of the Portuguese Society of Prosthodontics and Esthetic Dentistry
– Chairman of the Portuguese Society of Digital Dentistry
– International President of the Brazilian Society of Digital Dentistry
– Vice-President of the Scientific Committee of the Brazilian Society of Digital Dentistry
– Honorary International President of Mexican Digital Dentistry Society
– Vice President of the Scientific Committee at Mexican Digital Dentistry Society
– President at the European Academy of Digital Dentistry
He is Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Medicine – University of Coimbra, teaches at the Postgraduate Specialization Course in Prosthodontics at FMDUL; Professor and Head of Clinic at the Post-graduate Program in Adhesive Dentistry of CESPU; Teaches at the Postgraduate Degree in Oral Implantology at CESPU; Collaborates with the Specialization in Occlusion, Temporomandibular Disorders and Orofacial Parafunctions of FMDUP and with the Postgraduation Program in Prosthodontics FMDUL; Assistant Professor at the Postgraduate Prosthetic Oral Rehabilitation Program at FMUC, Visiting Full Professor of Conservative Dentistry at the TDSI; and Professor at the School of Dentistry, Graduate Program in Dentistry, Federal University of Amazonas.